2016, you be cray.
"When it's all finished, you will discover it was never random."
I have felt there's something magical about New Years Eve. It marks the end of a period in our lives while also being a night that is a stepping stone for the whole new door we're opening. (Hints while all my friends + fam know my dream wedding would be on this night.) 2016 was such a monumental year for me personally and professionally and like many I wanted (and needed) some reflection and some goal setting for my 2017. What better way to do that with the cutest little reflection design with some amazing prompts from Mortiz Fine Designs and post in through your blog to stay accountable, Not my strongest trait.
Here goes nothing.
2 favorite memories:
-My BFA Thesis + the weekend of celebrating
-Graduating from the University of Mississippi
3 thing I'm grateful for:
- Having the opportunity to study what I want at a University that is all I could ever dream of.
- My childhood/teenage wild child friends from home (and my friends from college) that no matter how much time goes by are their just to love unconditionally and encourage me.
-My family and my boyfriend, Trey, for always supporting me through the bumpy and pushing me to do those (really hard) things I want truly want to do.
1 hard lesson I learned:
-You can't plan life. (And Ole Miss football will lose sometimes)
1 thing I did this year I'm proud of:
- Took a hold of my mental health and learn to say no. (Also I tried painting even though I thought I would be horrible, which may true but I love it and relieves stress so I don't care.)
1 thing I want to get better at:
- TIME MANAGEMENT TIME MANGEMENT TIME MANGEMENT
2 ways I can help others:
- Reaching out to those people I cherish first instead of being that passive friend.
- Just Listening + Loving unconditonally.
3 places I want to go:
- A blue water beach.
- A new city on the east coast to explore, possibly move to.
(because I can't do that 16 hours craziness again at this moment in my life.)
- A music festival.
3 new things I want to try:
- Planning for 6 months in advance, planning for my week ahead the sunday before.
- Reading a book a month.
- Running a 10k/10 miler.......
To down load this awesome prompt and see all Mortiz Fine Design has to offer click right here!
1/9/2023 12:34:06 pm
Great post thank youu
Leave a Reply.